About Me


I born in Lima Peru. and arrived ten years ago to the US. I love to watch sci-fi movies and love art in my free time I try to visit every museum I can. When I was a kid before I finished secondary school I used to go to the National School of Belle Arts as a free student. When I said that "I want to be an artist" my parents opposed and told me that I need a career because a group of friends was postulating to the university I postulated with them and after a very hard exam I was accepted and began to study Architecture and Urbanism at the National University of Engineering. I love numbers too and actually, I'm the first and current structure tutor. Before I arrived to the USA I had a tech company and worked with  National and private Universities of my country. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog